I am Greg Varner, an attorney with a general practice in Ashland, Alabama. I am married to Kelly Varner who believes she can beat me in basketball. We have three daughters. My most recent adventure was running for the Alabama State Senate; I lost narrowly by 357 votes out of 37000.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Continuing Legacy of the Bush/Paulson Bank Bailouts
- First Romney, then Newt, and now Santorum. The Individual Mandate must have been really conservative before President Obama adopted it.
- Alabama’s high hazard but let’s just close our eyes
- How workers are treated in Germany, the economic powerhouse of Europe
- New report: One-half of fallen US Iraq/Afghan War troops came from small towns.
%d bloggers like this: