I am Greg Varner, an attorney with a general practice in Ashland, Alabama. I am married to Kelly Varner who believes she can beat me in basketball. We have three daughters. My most recent adventure was running for the Alabama State Senate; I lost narrowly by 357 votes out of 37000.
- RT @Phillip_Blond: It's bizarre in the extreme that a radical free market agenda has seen no serious assault on monopolies https://t.co/8rm… 2 hours ago
- RT @nicholas_bagley: Anyone else troubled that the President thinks it's OK to play chicken with the nation's insurance markets? https://t.… 2 hours ago
- RT @CatoInstitute: Far right extremist groups were responsible for 73% of deadly terrorist incidents since September 12, 2001. https://t.co… 2 hours ago
- RT @matthewstoller: This is so so bad. Only 28% of Americans think Democratic Party is in touch with the concerns of most people. Great job… 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Continuing Legacy of the Bush/Paulson Bank Bailouts
- First Romney, then Newt, and now Santorum. The Individual Mandate must have been really conservative before President Obama adopted it.
- Alabama’s high hazard but let’s just close our eyes
- How workers are treated in Germany, the economic powerhouse of Europe
- New report: One-half of fallen US Iraq/Afghan War troops came from small towns.
%d bloggers like this: