I am Greg Varner, an attorney with a general practice in Ashland, Alabama. I am married to Kelly Varner who believes she can beat me in basketball. We have three daughters. My most recent adventure was running for the Alabama State Senate; I lost narrowly by 357 votes out of 37000.
- RT @richardjwolf: #DeathPenalty Dissent: Justice Sotomayor writes 18-page dissent from #SCOTUS denial of AL prisoner's effort to avoid leth… 4 hours ago
- RT @MarshallProj: Between 2006 and 2013, 175,000 people were deported under 287(g), which deputizes local police to help ICE. https://t.co/… 4 hours ago
- RT @adv_project: Breaking: DHS vastly expands categories of people prioritized for deportation. #HereToStay twitter.com/WSJ/status/834… 4 hours ago
- RT @ShannonDingle: Talking nonchalantly about the pedophilia toward boys = political suicide Talking nonchalantly about the pedophilia to… 6 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Continuing Legacy of the Bush/Paulson Bank Bailouts
- First Romney, then Newt, and now Santorum. The Individual Mandate must have been really conservative before President Obama adopted it.
- Alabama’s high hazard but let’s just close our eyes
- How workers are treated in Germany, the economic powerhouse of Europe
- New report: One-half of fallen US Iraq/Afghan War troops came from small towns.
%d bloggers like this: