If you have always wanted to see an execution of a “traitor,” go to John McMillan’s Facebook page.
His “friends” have recently said the following of this GOP Ag. Commisioner:
- “I thank you are way out in LEFT field with this one.”
- “You’re officially a left-wing darling. Every time the people who are making the problem want to sound legit, they call you.”
- “The socio-ethnic special interest groups & the liberal media are taking advantage of you. Being their darling won’t help you get reelected.”
- “I second @Nathan Rager’s comment – I’m bitterly disappointed that you are taking this stand against enforcing our country’s borders.”
- “i spect you won’t get my vote again.”
“Though you have done nothing shameful, they will want you to be ashamed. They will want you to kneel and weep and say you should have been like them. And once you say you are ashamed, reading the page they hold out to you, then such light as you have made in your history will leave you. They will no longer need to pursue you. You will pursue them, begging forgiveness. They will not forgive you. There is no power against them. It is only candor that is aloof from them, only an inward clarity, unashamed, that they cannot reach. – Wendell Berry