I am Greg Varner, an attorney with a general practice in Ashland, Alabama. I am married to Kelly Varner who believes she can beat me in basketball. We have three daughters. My most recent adventure was running for the Alabama State Senate; I lost narrowly by 357 votes out of 37000.
- RT @flashpointblog: The clear solution is a MUCH simpler tax code. Smaller IRS can better enforce (higher compliance rate). Seems like no b… 2 hours ago
- RT @ProPublica: #501(c)(4)fact: Donors to social welfare nonprofits are anonymous for a reason. propub.ca/10m1zGB 2 hours ago
- RT @FareedZakaria: U.S. tax code about 74,000 pages, with all rulings, regulations and other material: My latest in WaPo http://t.co/6XszLt… 2 hours ago
- RT @JuntoGunto: "... this legislative body may not be deliberative but they are very conservative." bit.ly/18jtJY1 Burke weeps. #al… 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Continuing Legacy of the Bush/Paulson Bank Bailouts
- First Romney, then Newt, and now Santorum. The Individual Mandate must have been really conservative before President Obama adopted it.
- Alabama’s high hazard but let’s just close our eyes
- How workers are treated in Germany, the economic powerhouse of Europe
- New report: One-half of fallen US Iraq/Afghan War troops came from small towns.
%d bloggers like this: